RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SALE AND PURCHASE
What our fees include:
- Investigating the Title, reviewing information forms and supporting documents provided by the seller’s solicitors and commissioning relevant property searches.
- Drafting, negotiating and agreeing the Contract and Transfer Deed
- Dealing with/ raising enquires
- Acting for your current/new mortgage lender and complying with their requirements
- Reporting to you on the Title, Lease and Searches
- Exchanging contracts
- Dealing with pre-completion searches and requisitions and arranging for execution of completion documents.
- Completing the purchase/sale
- Purchase- Filing SDLT return on your behalf and registering your ownership of the property at the Land Registry
- Sending to you or your mortgage lender the title deeds.
Our fees do not include:
- Any advice on SDLT planning, , CGT other tax issues
- Advice on the valuation or condition of the property including the Home Buyers Survey
- Advice on the suitability of your mortgage or any other financial arrangements. We will not review or advice upon any financial arrangements or financial documents
- If the property is leasehold, variation or extension of the lease or any consent to the assignment of the lease or preparing/ reviewing any deed of covenant
- Negotiating or re-negotiating heads of terms
- Disputes arising on or after completion
Factors which may increase our fees:
- if there is more than one existing charge to redeem
- Dealing with the lenders requirements if the transaction is partly funded from gifts
- Transaction involving new build or recently built properties, and auction properties
- if any other unexpected matters arise
- if the existing or new lender instruct their own solicitors
- If you are using Help to Buy/ISA
- In leasehold cases, the purchase or sale of a share of the freehold, variation or extension of the lease or any consent to the assignment of the Lease or preparing / reviewing any deed of covenant.